The collection of Housing Benefit Overpayments can often be a complex and difficult area of collection for many Local Authorities. PS&P has developed innovative and tailored recovery solutions for the collection of recoverable overpayments.
Our collections staff undertake professional training both in general benefits regulations and specific local authority circumstances (eg universal credit implementation, discount and relief schemes) to ensure we can provide expert guidance and support if there is ongoing hardship.
Our contact strategies are designed to encourage early engagement, and bespoke online tools such as our Benefits and Budgeting Calculator help us work with customers to develop an achievable repayment plan.
- collect multiple debts for a customer together, through either full payment or an achievable payment plan
- tailor our collection strategy to each individual to maximise results
- treat your customers as our customers, ensuring a respectful and professional approach
- make it easy for customers to pay, with extended contact centre hours and 24 hour “self service” online and automated payment channels
- keep you informed, with online portal access for your staff to view collection and payment activity
- only charge you when we successfully collect your debt
- At PS&P we pride ourselves on really understanding your business and providing a bespoke recovery solution to suit your requirements.
- To discuss your recovery requirements, either give us a call on 0844 815 3667, or click here to email our team.