The PS&P ethos is to deliver a robust recovery service, delivering outstanding collections for clients from those who have the means to pay whilst ensuring our ability to identify and support those experiencing financial hardship or other potential vulnerability.
- Extensive upfront intelligence gathering upon case receipt, ensuring we start the collection process using accurate, up to date information
- Communication strategies and channels tailored to maximise the likelihood of early engagement
- Professional staff with recognised qualifications in customer service and collection techniques, trained to treat your customers with respect and understanding
- Full end-to-end collection capability including intelligent diallers, integrated SMS, email and mobile messaging services and a nationwide field collector resource
- Close working relationships with the advice sector and support agencies, ensuring a holistic approach for those customers experiencing financial difficulty
Fairness in Operation
Our Fairness Framework embeds fairness into all of our engagements with clients, customers (debtors), stakeholders and our people and to set a new standard for responsible and high quality debt collection.
Our approach to fairness aims to achieve the right balance between effective recovery on behalf of our clients whilst treating customers fairly and compassionately.
This enhanced approach now takes even greater steps to identify potential vulnerability early and is governed by published and independently scrutinised principles and practices. Everything we have put in place has been designed to achieve the simple measured aim which recognises our belief – that everyone has the right be treated fairly – our customers, clients, and employees.
Our experienced leadership team is supported by a comprehensive governance framework enabling us to innovate and set new standards for the communities we serve. As part of the CDER Group, we have established a new Independent Advisory Group. The new group will provide PS&P and other companies across the group with objective scrutiny, challenge and validation across our strategic, business and operational activities.
The aim of the IAG is to support PS&P in the provision of fair and flexible services by delivering the organisation’s social justice agenda and exceeding compliance standards.
As well as reviewing operational performance, IAG members (shown below) monitor complaints and their resolution, and ensure that, as far as possible, vulnerable customers are protected and all customers treated with dignity and respect.